Christopher Bauer is a trial attorney with Radcliff Mayes, LLP. Mr. Bauer has been practicing law since 2004 and is admitted to practice in both California and New York. While in New York, he worked for two well-known civil litigation firms, quickly gaining courtroom experience and trying dozens of cases in the various boroughs of New York City. After moving back to CA in 2007, he continued in civil litigation, first working for an insurance defense firm specializing in claims against real estate agents/brokers, and later for a national firm specializing in mortgage banking/lending, title claims and other real estate matters.
Presently, Mr. Bauer represents individuals and businesses in a broad range of civil litigation matters, including real estate, employment and business litigation. Mr. Bauer is also an adjunct professor at a local law school where he teaches courses on evidence, torts and civil procedure.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Long Island, New York
- J.D. – 2004
- California State University, San Marcos, California
- B.A. – 2001
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Literature & Writing
- State Bar of New York, 2005
- State Bar of California, 2007
- U.S. Federal Courts: Central District of California, Eastern District of California, Northern District of California, Southern District of California, Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York
- Admitted Pro Hac Vice in other courts of the United States
- Orange County Bar Association, General Member